Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Morning all! It is 9:36am, and I am writing this with about an hour of sleep. I have gotten used to it, but I have to say, it SUCKS! 


Okay, so now I am typing with my Bella laying here looking at me. I wonder what she is thinking when she gets these funny looks on her face. Right now, all I can see is "What the hell are you doing? What, not gonna feed me again?"


I love looking into her beautiful eyes. They have turned to a bright blue and I can't help but wonder if they are going to stay that way or change. She is so beautiful. I can literally feel my heart change every time I look at her. She has changed my world. I have been given EVERYTHING in this little girl. And I only have a stronger love for her daily.


Have you ever heard a new mom giggle when her baby farts? Well, I do...haha
It is funny watching this tiny little thing then hear her pass gas as if she was in the body of a chili eating champion.


Anywho, this is my "me" for now.

I am going to go sit in the rocking chair with my baby girl... That is an amazing feeling. When she lays on my chest and falls asleep because she is so comfortable with me. The look in her eyes, the smile on her face. I am not a religious person, but if I believed there was a Heaven, it would be HER. Not a place in the sky... The one who captures your everything becomes your Heaven.
~---------------------------------------------~ 

I want to thank again a wonderful guy who has been telling me how he wants me to write again. I told him what it meant to me when I used to, and he has been trying to convince me to do it again. I think this is a good way to start... Thank you for that.

And my Squishy has recently started her own blog, and her creativity and openness gave me the idea to start a blog to get my writing back to "something".... She really is Superwoman, and deserves the credit to be given. 













2 comments:

  1. I knew you were going to be an amazing mama. And every day, you prove that more and more. Bella is a lucky little girl to have a mommy like you!! I heard a quote once that said being a parent means knowing what it feels like to have your heart walking around on the outside of your body. Truer words were never spoken! And that feeling you get when you look at her and hold her never goes away... It only grows stronger! Every time I hug my Monster, it feels like my heart is whole :) I'm so glad that you've started writing again. And the fact that you like my blog and that it inspired you in some way means the world to me! I love you and Bella SO MUCH!!
    <3 Squishy ;)

    ReplyDelete